This website is owned and updated by Limesquare. Any use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions which should be read carefully by anyone using this site. You agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions by using this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions then please do not use this website.
- The service, products and information on this website are intended for use by UK residents only, and are not aimed at or intended for use by residents of any other jurisdiction.
- Access to this website is designed to be via its principal product home pages and such other pages as we decide from time to time. If you access the site through individual pages directly, which are designed for this purpose, you may not see important information which is relevant to a full understanding of our services & products. On certain site pages you will be referred to read 'Important Information'. This Important Information will contain important product details and relevant legal or regulatory information and should be read in conjunction with the relevant site pages.
- Whilst all reasonable steps have been taken by us to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website, no warranty is given by us and we make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this website. Furthermore, no warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
- Access to and use of this website is at the User's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our duties and liabilities under any applicable legislation or any conduct of business rules which we are bound to comply with. Also, nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- This website contains links to other websites which are hosted and maintained by third parties. We have no control over the content or security of any such site. You link to such sites at your own risk, and we make no representations regarding the content of any such website. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third party websites.
A 'cookie' is a data file stored on a visitor's device, shared between visitor and the server, allowing us to distinguish between different users who visit our website.
To assist your navigation of this website, and our prevention of fraud we may send 'cookies' from this website to your computer. We do not obtain personal data from your computer or gather personal information about you unless you personally give information to our server.
We use analytical cookies to enhance the user's experience and collect meaningful information such as, where our visitors come from, which browser they use, the type of device they are using, which pages of our website they have visited, all enabling us to make improvements where needed and help give us a better idea of our online audience. These analytical cookies do not collect personal data about our visitors.
Limesquare uses Google Analytics to collect information about its users. If you would like the option to choose what data is collected from you, a browser add-on is available on the Google Analytics website. You can also disable cookies on your browser. Please consult the 'help' section of your browser on how to remove individual cookies from your device and block new cookies from being created. By changing the settings of your browser, you may opt to accept 'cookies', to be informed when a 'cookie' is being placed on your PC, or to reject all 'cookies'. If you choose to reject 'cookies', certain areas of our website may not work correctly. Computer viruses are not passed through the use of 'cookies'.
Save as expressly granted, all rights are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without our prior consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
- This website uses trade marks belonging to Limesquare and other companies in the Limesquare Holdings Group of companies. The unregistered trademarks include graphics, logos, words, phrases and icons contained on this website. No rights are granted in respect of any of the above trade marks. If you are in doubt whether an item is a trade mark of Limesquare and other companies in the Limesquare Holdings Group of Companies then please contact us for clarification at the address below.
- The contents of this website do not purport to provide any financial, investment or professional advice and nothing on the pages of this website shall be deemed to constitute the provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way.
Any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and the terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of England.
Changes to Website
The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions of use are subject to change by us without notification.
Company Registration Details
Limesquare Vehicle Rental Limited. Registered in England: No.4897613. Registered Office: PO Box 208 Weybridge Surrey KT13 0TU.